Select the titles below to view the full abstract.
- ‘Cut To The Quick’- Using Lean 6 Sixma To Improve Turn Around Times Of Large Surgical Resection Specimens
- Comparison Of Thrombus Composition Retrieved In Independent Thrombectomy Passes In Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Cytology & HPV Data- A 2017 Overview
- To investigate whether Dublin needs a centralised pathology service?
- D-DIMER Concentration Reflects Clot Composition in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Comparison of manual and automated special staining techniques for Alcian Blue and Alcian Blue/PAS in the Histopathology Department, and validation of these special staining kits on an automated platform
- Clinical Audit of Emergency Department Inputting of Patient Identifiers on Radiometer ABL90 Flex Blood Gas Analysers For December 2017 vs. January 2018
- Establishing Appropriate Vitamin D Testing In The Clinical Laboratory
- Evaluation of Thyroglobulin Antibody Interference in a Thyroglobulin Assay
- Utility of Thyroglobulin Assays in Monitoring Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma
- Validation of The Novel Growth Differentiation Factor-15 (GDF-15) Electrochemiluminescence Immunoassay (Eclia)
- Evaluation Of Sysmex XN Optical Red Cell Paramters In Patients With Raised Mean Cellular Haemoglobin Concentrations >36.5G/Dl.
- Improving The Experience Of Patients Who Present To The Acute Floor With Query DVT
- Successful Implementation of Demand Management of Vitamin B12 and Folate Requests in the Pathology Laboratory in Naas General Hospital
- The Investigation Into The Need For Blood Group-Specific Cut-Off Values For The Diagnosis Of Type 1 Von Willebrand Disease
- The Investigation Of Umbilical Cord Blood Parameters For Primary Immunodeficiency Screening In Relation To The Administration Of Live Vaccines In Infants.
- Determination Of The Prevalence Of Carbapenemase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae (CPE) In Cork University Hospital Samples And Molecular Detection Of The Carbapenemase Genes
- Evaluation of OLM™ Lateral Flow Device (LFD) in Bronchoalveolar Lavage for the Diagnosis of Invasive Aspergillosis.
- Focus of the Focus Simplexa
- Improving Microbiology Services In A Tanzanian Hospital
- Introduction of a real-time PCR assay for CPE during a large OXA-48 outbreak
- The Right Swab for the Job! Simple Quality Improvement Projects have a Big Impact
Transfusion and Transplantation Science
- A Review of monitoring and awareness of Transfusion Associated Circulatory Overload (TACO) Reactions in a busy Acute Hospital.
- Management of SCD Patient with S-s-U+var phenotype requiring surgery
- Review of anti-U production in U-/U+var patients with Sickle Cell Disease
- Review of Blood Product Management for an ECLS Programme
- RHCE*ceVS.02/ce OR RHCE*ceVS.01/ce48C Genotype And The Presence Of Auto Or Allo Anti-E?
- T Polyagglutination detected in a neonate.
- Epidemiology of Renal Stones 2010-2017 in the Republic of Ireland
- Introduction of Infinicyt software for the diagnosis of paediatric Acute Leukaemia and direct comparison of standardised Flow Cytometry results to the European (EuroFlow) database for individual patient classification
- Investigation Of The Overestimation Of Paraproteins In Serum By Immunoturbidimetric Method: Time For A Change Of Protocol In Sligo University Hospital?
- Mining soil bacteria for novel antimicrobials that inhibit pathogenic Staphylococci
- Novel Genotyping Of Cryptosporidium Parvum Via High Resolution Melt Analysis Of Tandem Repeat Loci.
- Targeting the DNA Damage Response in Cancer: Functional characterisation of novel Rad9-interacting proteins